Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Person's Life

Wow wee, can't believe I'm gonna write something about life instead of a poem.
This topic kinda came out a week ago while talking to a friend of mine.
Everyone has a different way of how they do things in life, different interest, different liking, different wants, different ways but the most different thing that most people have and will not change is this
A different life.

What do I mean about a different life? Simple really...
I mean that we all have a life that we live in now that cannot change,
You can't change your parents who gave birth to ya, you can't change your siblings who lived with ya in the same house,the house you live in and so much more you can't change.
A lot of things can't be change by you alone in a split second.

There are lots of factors that are needed to change something actually but you cannot change the past... When something changes in the near future like in a day or a week, your plans for that certain time got change either good or bad. We normally call it luck or fate or God's will,etc.
But in truth its actually the factors that happen on the other side which causes your plan to succeed or fail.

A good example of this will be taken from my life, this happen quite recent actually.
6-11-2008 (Thursday) , I was actually planning what to do for the upcoming holidays and last days of school. I wanted to go to school tomorrow and bring Bingo to play with my friends and I wanted to go to school on Saturday to get my results from TaeKwanDo . Then my mum told me we're going back to her hometown to visit my grandfather who fell ill tomorrow and will stay for a certain time after we see his condition. I was like WHAT!? I did all I could to prevent myself from going but ended up failing.
So, on Friday I left early in the morning to go to her hometown. I won't tell this part of the story as its sort of personal and also pointless to say as it pose no meaning to my subject.But on the night of that day we left for home after seeing his condition.
So my plans for Saturday remained and carried out.

From my story, I would like the readers to know that the future is hard to predict when something suddenly pops up. And the factors on the other side which I do not know of until now were the conditions of my grandfather as he is old, he might pass on any moment. So the factors that can happen are a definite unpredictable depending on what you hold dearly.

There was an unpleasing sentence to see while I was talking to my friend that time too. She kinda insulted some people about their lives on computer as we were talking about Spore(game) which she kinda thought it was disgusting and people who play computer too much no lives. Now this I think it wasn't right but I shouldn't be correcting anyone for now, I think its wrong to say that playing games means that gamers have no life or anything else with certain exceptions. Main point is that we don't really have the rights to say anything bad unless we know that the person won't mind it. Well try to control yourself if you're gonna.

No comments: