Friday, April 17, 2009

A little update over the 2 months

I guess its time for me to finally say something although its been far too long. I know I haven't spoke a thing on my blog for 2 months xD. So here's a little update.

Me, Brandon Shia and Brandon Choy has finally turn 16!!! Woot!!!
My CF Lame Brethren has all had sweet 16 xD

Postal Quiz this coming Friday (17th April) or rather today since its past 12 midnight.
18th will be Easter Rally =D
19th Sports Day =( My taekwondo demo team is on a rush to complete everything
20th Its a holiday cause our school always take a 1 day break after Sports Day and also its probates interview xD

Why I keep updated on Probates Interview? Well that's because I was the examiner for probates last year XD I gave quite a shock to every probates. I was in charge of the spot check test so it was pretty fun watching probates walking around room looking for illegal items =P

Well that's pretty much about it for now. A quick update to say what's about to happen.

No comments: