I'm standing here again,
For one last time,
Thinking back to all the things I did,
They were actions of foolishness and joy,
But I'm sure when I look back,
I won't think of it as foolishness,
I see smiles in the face of others.
Now all of us here again,
For one last time,
Thinking back to all the things we did,
They were great times of laughter and annoyance,
But I am sure when we look back,
We won't think of it as a bad time,
Despite the number of times we conflicted.
Alas these days were numbered from the start,
And this be our final day together,
We know not of the future,
We cross our hearts and fingers,
That our paths may cross again,
So we may spend yet another day of reminiscence.
I won't speak for others unless necessary,
But I give you the ability to 'call',
Shall a time of sorrow come,
Call for me and I will comfort you,
Shall a time of joy come,
Call for me and I will celebrate with you.
If only the day never ends,
If only a day last longer,
So we could spend time together a little longer,
But alas we will have to part either ways,
I bid you farewell and good luck,
Hope we meet again,
Farewell friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment