Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unique like the Wind

What makes you and me so different

Simplicity is beautiful.
Creativity refines and shapes it.
Together it is Unique.

Unique is one of a kind =)
There can only be one of me and only one of you.
This is what makes me and you unique =D

The Gentle Wind

The wind....
Free like an eagle soaring,
Formless and untouchable,
A gentle breeze blow upon me,
Gentle and warm like a person's touch,
Flowing through every holes and cracks it finds,
Giving every life its kindness of warmth,
A sweet scent of geranium and rosemary came with it,
No life have not felt the gentleness of the wind upon their backs,
No life can forget the warmth it gave to their hearts,
Never had the wind forget about us,
The gentle wind...

If you guys are wondering why I picked Geranium and Rosemary as the scent the wind blew,
its because every flower has a meaning or symbolizes something.
Geranium means Gentility
Rosemary means Remembrance
If you wonder how I get this =) I let you do the hunting xD

No comments: