Sunday, September 7, 2008

Forest of Mysteries

A forest there lays,
Covered in a cold windy mist,
Every old willow are alike like peas,
Yet a few of different lives carries on in the wasted land,
Bright flowers and leaves enchanting the wasted forest,
A great mystery it is,
Yet the mist shortens our sight,
In the center of the forest where the mist lays heavy and thick,
And yet the moonlight fills the place with its luminous glow,
Quietly and beautifully a garden grows under the moonlight,
Anemones, daisies, blue and white roses bloom and fill the place,
But in the center of that very garden,
A cherry blossom stands there blooming everyday,
Filling the place with its pink fluttering snow,
Under the mystic tree,
A man sits below it gazing at the beauty around him,
Every night he comes and writes about what his mind thinks freely,
Such an enchanting forest it is,
The forest of mysteries...


This poem is actually about myself, the reason I wrote it is because my friend, Amanda Lew suggest to me what I should write about.
I have always think about myself and the reasons why I am here and breathing.
And many a times my friends says I'm crazy , a mystery or hard to understand xD
Purpose of life or destiny whatever you call it, I never did find out about it but it never did stop me to find it as I continue to live on =D.
Thanks Amanda for giving me this idea =)

Right on to the flower meanings in my poem =P
Anemones = Forsaken
Oxeye Daisy = Patience (I didn't wanna use Oxeye in the poem as it will ruin it)
Blue Rose = Mystery
White Rose = Silence
Cherry Blossom = Transience of life ( in Japan)
The flowers have many meanings but I will only list what I meant to use here for my poems =)

No comments: